Acacia Creek homes are spacious, light-filled, and inviting. All of our accommodations are finely appointed – and you can choose from a variety of floor plans and locations that best suit your needs.
Our spacious homes are designed for comfort and flexibility. Visit any of our residences and you’re sure to see the personalities that make Acacia Creek the vibrant community that it is. So, bring your plants. Bring your dog. Bring your collections. Bring your life. Make your home yours.
Built for comfort, convenience, and luxury, your new home includes:
- A spacious floor plan of up to 1,630 square feet
- Granite countertops
- 9 1/2 foot ceilings
- Full-size kitchen and appliances
- Private balcony or patio with garden or bay views
- Basic satellite/cable TV
- High-speed internet
- Emergency care systems
- 24-hour security
- Reserved garage parking
- Storage locker
- In-residence, full-size washer and dryer
Leave the housework and home maintenance to our professionals – with services including:
- Weekly bed linen and towel service
- Weekly housekeeping
- General maintenance and repair
- Beautiful landscaping
- Computer and technology services
Moving into Acacia Creek is a convenient, four-step process:
- Choose your new home
- Reserve your home with a 10% deposit and sign the Reservation Deposit Agreement
- Fill out the required financial and medical statements, and complete the assessment with our health and wellness team
- Move in to your new home
Placing your home on the market and clearing out decades of possessions can be emotional and exhausting. We understand this and help you take your time to go through this process at your own pace.
When you make your 10% deposit, we can arrange for a transition services company to provide advice about how best to prepare for your move, at no cost to you. If you wish to retain their services, they will assist you with downsizing and moving, including handling estate liquidation and disposal, custom floor planning for your new home, and arranging your new residence for you.
From unpacking boxes, hanging photos, and even making beds, transition services allow you to open the door to a completely prepared home.