HIGHER LEVELS OF CARE AT ACACIA CREEK
Assisted living, memory care, and skilled nursing through the Masonic Homes of California
As a continuing-care retirement community, Acacia Creek offers multiple levels of care so residents can age in place comfortably and safely, no matter how their or their partner’s health needs change.
Residents enter Acacia Creek through independent living apartments, and are able to request certain additional services as needed. Those in need of greater levels of support have access to assisted living care and memory care through the Pavilion at the Masonic Homes, located just steps away from Acacia Creek. Additionally, Acacia Creek residents have access to apartments licensed for both short- and long-term skilled nursing needs—a medical setting with 24-hour nursing support—through the Masonic Homes, also just steps away. As sister organizations, Acacia Creek and the Masonic Homes are able to offer the entire continuum of senior care on one shared campus. This provides residents and their families with the peace of mind of knowing they’ll never need to move away to receive the level of care they need.
The Pavilion at the Masonic Homes, located just steps from Acacia Creek, provides residents with specialized care for memory loss and assistance with day-to-day activities. With industry-best staffing ratios and 24/7 help available, the Pavilion helps those in need of memory care or assisted living with the support they need to live their best life.
Assisted Living at the pavilion
Assisted living care at the Pavilion provides residents with high-level assistance with day-to-day activities such as mobility support, diabetes management, and medication assistance. With care options available for every level of need, the Pavilion at the Masonic Homes caters to the individual. With 24/7 security and nursing services, you’re in a safe and supportive environment with conveniences like an on-site pharmacy, Wellness Clinic, and primary care available just steps away
Memory Care at the pavilion
The Pavilion at the Masonic Homes is all about making life easier. For those living with memory loss conditions, that means offering help when and where you need it, from lending a hand with dressing and grooming to support with expert-vetted memory-enhancing computer programming.
The Pavilion offers a holistic range of services to help residents live life to the fullest, at every stage of life. The Pavilion offers three level of care to best fit residents’ current situation, determined by an initial appraisal and periodic updates from our health care team.
SERVICES AND AMENITIES
At the Pavilion, highly trained caregivers provide individualized assistance to those requiring assistance with day-to-day activities or living with memory loss conditions such as Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Amenities include:
Services and Amenities
- 24/7 security and on-site nursing support
- Medication assistance
- Assistance with dressing, grooming, shower/bathing, and incontinence
- Access to on-site physical therapy, occupational therapy, sports therapy, massage therapy, and the Wellness Clinic
- Daily check-ins from licensed vocational nurses
- Telehealth/telemedicine support
- Weekly and as-needed housekeeping and laundry service
- Gourmet, chef-created meals and healthy snack options
- En-suite kitchenette, in-room thermostat, and outdoor patio
- Access to on-site gym, swimming pool, and hair salon
- Frequently scheduled health assessments, cognitive screenings, and health reviews
- Appointment scheduling, on-site primary care, and escorts to medical appointments
- Memory stimulation exercises and software programs
- On-campus escorts
- Family visits and virtual visitor program, along with tech support
Additional services include
- Dressing and grooming assistance
- Bathroom assistance
- Shower/bathing assistance
- Catheter care and incontinence care
- Supportive care from certified nursing assistants and licensed vocational nurses
- Additional licensed vocational nursing care
- Nebulizer/respiratory care
- Transfer care
- Hospice services
- Off-campus escorts
- IT support